Friday, October 8, 2010

Where to?

I want to travel. Before I die, I want to have traveled to many, many different places all around the world, if I don't, I'll die disappointed.
There are some many places where I want to go. If I had the chance to pick a place to go tomorrow and stay there for a few days, I'd go to Barcelona, Spain. There are a lot of reasons why I want to go there, but the main one is because I've seen so many pictures and videos of it, and I just think it is beautiful; the architecture of te buildings, the people, and the environment. I'd go to Barcelona maƱana if I could!
Another place I'd like to visit would be Rome, Italy. The main reason why I like places such as Rome, is because I love architecture and I think that Rome is a gorgeous place to go and see the variety of old and classical architecture from hundreds of years ago. I love art, and I think that art is a way of expressing happiness. I enjoy art, an I am really good at it. I want to build giant pieces of art. Oh, and I'd go to Spain to practice my drawing skills. But in Italy, I'd see great examples of what I like to see. Another place is Greece. Greece is full of wonderful places and lots of art, which is awesome and one of the reasons I want to go there.
I would like to go to South Africa too. I want to go to Africa because it is such an interesting continent. The country of South Africa interests me because of sone of the things that have happened there. I like about its history. South Africa is my Favorite African country.
I'd like to travel South of the American continent. I want to go to some countries in Central Amarica and South America, in Central America, I'd like to visit Costa Rica because of its beautiful nature; its forests are amazing and all its greenlands are great. In South Africa, I'd like to go to Peru, Brazil and Argentina. I want to visit Peru so I can go to Cuzco, where the Incas once lived. I just think that Brazil and Argentina are really cool countries and that I'd go there anytime.
These are just a few of the places I'd like to visit, but if I get to go to these, I'll be happy.
Traveling will be one of the things I'll love to do when I'm older. I want to go all around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment