Saturday, December 18, 2010

Response to Carly's response to "Sleep"

I love to sleep, and what carly said on her "Sleep" post.
 I am doing my post wayyy earlier than I am supposed to because I know I won't have time tomorrow or Friday. So, I found this post especially appealing because it is about sleep. Right now it is eleven something and I yearn to sleep early, at least once. There are many symptoms to lack of sleep, much that I have now and will have tomorrow at school. They include: dark ugly circles under the eyes, slight wrinkles under those, hazy unfocused lenses, dizziness, discoloration, and thirstiness. Without sleep, people can look old and worn out. The cause of this is homework and procrastination. Right now, I have to continue with homework and deal with all these symptoms. I might just take a nap...
I am actually really sleepy right now, but I have to do this. I am really tired because I had a soccer game after school and came home late. I started doing this at 11 but fell asleep :(
Okay, so yeah, I usually get home from school between 4 and 5, and I don't start doing my homework until like an hour after, even though my plan always is to start it right away. I wait and eat, then start on my homework and then I start socializing and getting distracted. Or I am just sleepy and simply can't do it (how convenient).
Then sometimes I don't get all my work done by the time I go to bed or by the time I am really tired ad I end up waking up early in the morning to finish whatever I have left. Then there is a problem; I fall asleep during math class, science class and writing class. Once lunch starts I kind of wake up and feel ready to start my day.
When I sleep a lot, I don't get enough time to do my work. Sometimes I just can't sleep at night and so I don't get enough sleep. Sleeping is one of the things I love to do the most, but I don't like it that my sleeping schedule is ruined because of homework. Or because I'm slow at doing it. That just means I have to put more effort into it and start doing it before. Well, I'm sleepy now..

No comments:

Post a Comment