Friday, January 14, 2011

What am I going to do this summer?

I have been thinking lately about what I will do this summer of 2011. I will probably have to take a college class again. I am interested on an art class, but I'm not sure about what I will take. I want to travel a lot. That is what I want the most. My parents are thinking about sending my brother and I to Brazil for a few weeks but we don't know yet. I'd love to go to Brazil, plus now that I know a little Portuguese and I can undestand it almost perfectly would make it good. But we are not sure about that yet, so maybe this summer or in 2014 for the world cup which will be there. I can't wait for that. I like Alameda, but last summer I spent 99% of the timehere and it got boring. I wanted to go out of Alameda badly. I'm excited for summer because we don't have school, but I am not excited about the annoying hot weather; I hate it. Summer is not my favorite time of the year, but unfortunately that's when I get a long break from school. Not when it's all nice and cold.
Um, I also want to hang out with friend and with Amber too! She won't be here most if the time though, she will be far away all summer, again. I want to play soccer. I want to spend more time with my brother too. I want to go to my grandma's house in Santa Cruz. I love it there, it's beautiful. I love the ocean.
I don't want to do community service stuff. Even though when I help others it makes me feel good about myself, I do not want to do anything like that, simply because it is boring. I don't like doing boring stuff when I don't have school.
Oh! One thing I don't want to do this summer is homework. I don't like homework during summer. It reminds me of school. If it was only, for example, a day of homework (3-5 hours) I would do it. When we have to do homework at least one day per week, that is annoying. I know it is good for us to practice for school and critical think but I just don't like it. So I'm not looking up to that this summer...
I want my summer to be fun, I want to remember this summer. Traveling would make me happy :)

1 comment: