Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter is the best!

I don't know how Cheunga could have said so many bad things about winter. She disappointed me. She said on her post:
          I dislike any characteristic of winter. On a typical winter day the sky is abnormally gray, with pale clouds hovering- preventing light from the sun. It is like the light from a lamp is turned to the lowest possible level and a morose feeling comes to me. The volatile whether is annoying and picks the worse time for a storm. Whenever I am wearing a puffy jacket, the clouds agreeably make way for the sun to shine on my heated jacket. When I strip off my jacket, the clouds close up and send the winds to further the discomfort....There is no point wearing anything nice because the rain would ruin it anyways
Cheunga, um, there is something called an umbrella so you can cover your nice clothes and not get it wet. Anyways, Winter is the best time of the year. I totally disagree with you with everything you said, except the sweater part which was a little weird. Haha. Well, I think that when it is cold, it is better because it is not annoying. Comparing winter to summer, summer is horrible; you always feel hot and you sweat and it's all gross and it is annoying being so hot. When it's cold, you may feel something else but never annoyed! Rain is so cool. I don't understand why you don't like it. Rain makes my day so much better. I love the smell of wet soil. I know that sone people like it too, but the reason why I love that smell is because it reminds me of home. Days that look gray do seem sad, but it seems so peaceful and quiet when the sky is gray.
I just think that being cold is better than being hot. Because when you are cold, you can just sit next to the heater, put on 20 sweaters, drink a cup of hot chocolate and everything feels nice. On the other hand, when you are hot, if you sit next to a fan, or the AC, it takes a while to get that annoying feeling out of you. It's all bad.
Nothing is like the cold weather, the rain, the winds and the gray sky. That is why winter is the best cheunga. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment