Friday, September 17, 2010

Soccer is Big.

I know that some of you who read this, will go like, "here he goes again talking about soccer",but it's just that it's one of te things I'm always thinking about and that I have lots of things to say about. Well, the truth is, I love soccer a lot. I have grown up with soccer and soccer has grown up with me. I started playing soccer at a very young age with friends and then moved to teams. I have been in different teams, some of them were not so good and some of them have been amazing. I am currently playing soccer with a team called Alameda Islanders U19 Select, and we are hoping to do good this season. Playing soccer select is really fun, it is a challenge and each season a different experience. In my opinion, every team will be good at some point but it becomes weaker as time goes by or it becomes stringer, but it is always changing. I have not yet seen a team that keeps their skills the same way for a long period of time. Even if the teams are good, because of moving players from team to team causes teams to change.

I love soccer for a million reasons, and in my opinion I think that soccer is the sport that is played the most all around the world. It is the mist famous sport worldly. Compared to other sports such as Baseball and Fotball, soccer is a sport that brings the world together. Baseball and football are really famous sports, and they are really cool sports, but they are mainly famous an played in the United States and a few other countries. Every four years, an international association called FIFA, brings together 34 teams from around the world that qualify as the best 34 of the world and they play together eliminating each other, one by one until te last two teams are left, and they play a final. The winner team is the world soccer champion. I love watching te world cups because they bring joy, entertainment, sadness, and it is just fun to see how people from all around the world interact.

Soccer us a really old sport, born in Europe and ended up spreading in every corner of every country. There is no other sport like soccer in my opinion. When i play soccer, I play soccer with passion and ambition because it's worth it. Soccer was, is and will always be the best sport known to man.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wrote it like 4 days ago but I waited for this moment patiently! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I RESPONDED!!
    http://bloggerroggers.blogspot.com/2010/09/marcos-extreme-passion-for-soccer.html

    ReplyDelete