Friday, November 12, 2010

Music

I love music. I am always listening to music. Every day I listen to hours of music. In fact, I'm listening to music right now. I don't know how my life would be without music. It would probably be boring. I am not the kind of person that plays instruments, but I am the kind that listens to the music. I listen to all kinds of music. Different rhythms, different languages, different artists. I like lots of music. The music makes me happy.
Music connects me to myself. When I listen to music I get sucked into it. I start imagining things that go with the song I'm listening to. For example, if I am in a car traveling on the freeway, I love to listen to my music and nothing else. Sometimes I hear my brother or anyone talking and I turn the volume on my iPod higher but then I see my mom is telling me to turn it down. I love listening to my music as loud as possible, and I do it even though I know it is really bad for my ears. So I listen to music in the car, and as I look out the window, I connect the song I'm listening to, to what I am looking at or thinking about. I usually pick the song that I think would math the mood though. I always do that when I travel.
Even if I walk down the street to the other block, I plug my ear phones in. Music is attached to me. I also listen to music when I'm on the bus. I take the bus to school, so I listen to music on my 15-20 minute bus ride. I practically listen to music whenever I can. When I am alone, music must be with me!
The only exception of listening to music loudly is when I read. I think that when I read, listening to music helps me concentrate on what I'm reading because the music I play when I read is usually slow and low. I just hear low beats as I read. I think that's cool.
Music is and will always be a part of my life. Music is what brings me memories of things. When I listen to a song, it reminds me of a special moment usually. Not all songs but some. I just don't know what my life would be like without any music...

No comments:

Post a Comment