Friday, November 12, 2010

Response to "dogs"

The tittle "dogs" caught my eyes. I though right away, "I love dogs!" and I was like :D .
I liked Cindy's post a lot. I like how your dog plays soccer with her food! :)
dogs are cool. i like dogs. dogs are fluffy and warm and hairy and their breath stinks sometimes. they have a wet nose and it moves when they sniff stuff. they have whiskers that stick out. they have a tail and cute ears and 4 feet and paws. their paws smell like doritos. i love dogs. dogs are everything. dogssssssssssssss~~~
I love dogs too. Dogs are my favorite animal. I once had 2 dogs. One of them died when he was old, a car drove over him and killed him :( his name was Pilín.
My other dog, she is crazy. She has a twin. She is my favorite animal. Her name is Banana. Much like Cindy's case, I did not name her that. But I still like the name. I have not seen Banana in a year and a half. She lives in Honduras and she is a Dalmatian. She is crazy.she goes around the house running all the time, when she is hungry, she puts her paws on someone. I stalely stretch my hand put and tell her to give me her paw, and she puts her paw on my hand. It's really cool. Well, when she is really happy. She lays down and she opens her legs wide open and she pees!! I saw if happen twice. She was so flag to see my cousin she hadn't seen for a few years and when she saw my cousin, she recognized her and she laid on the grass and opened her legs and peed in the air. It was nasty but funny. Other tha that, Banana plays soccer. She is really good. Even though she destroyed all of my soccer balls I still love her. She also destroyed shoes. We could not leave shoes outside because shed take them to her house and bite them. I liked to get her mad. She didn't like it when I messed with her tummy so I would mess with it and shed almost bite me. I liked seeing her mad. She only bit me once but I deserved it. I love that dog. I talked to her. I seriously talked to banana. I would have conversations with her and I'd tell her I love her, which is true. I have never loved an animal so much.
It was also fun to give her a shower because she hates showers. We had to hold her between 3 people to get her wet. She is like a cat. After she is all clean, she instantly starts running looking for the sun. She sits with her legs opened wide and doesn't like to be disturbed when she is drying off.
I miss Banana, and if she could talk, I would call her right now. I am hoping to see her this Christmas. ...ahh, I love Banana, and I miss Pilín and love him too. Dogs are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment