Friday, November 5, 2010

There are too many distractions!!

One of the biggest problems I have is getting distracted when I am trying to focus on something important. It doesn't matter why is is. Everytime I do homework, when I draw, when I study, when I try to clean my room. There are always distractions.
When I am at school, I always get distracted and that is because I stet talking. Most if the time I am quiet and I pay attention, but when I get distracted, it's hard to focus back on my work.
Then I get home, and I am usually tired, wishing I could go to bed right away. I count how many hours I have until I have to go to bed and then I think about how much homework I have and then I predict how long it'll take me to finish all of it or if I will have to wake up early in the morning to finish it. Most of the time I have more than enough time to finish all my homework before 9pm or 10pm. I just get so distracted. One of the distractions I have is Facebook. I go on it everyday and it's hard for me to stop using it because like I talked about on my other post, it is addictive. So I spend some time on facebook, but not like before. I have learned to use it in a moderate way. Also, I start playing videogames. If it was up to me, I wouldn't do any homework and just come home and play all afternoon and night until I go to bed. But I also get distracted just by staring into space. I just lay on my bed and think. I stare at things for minutes and minutes and I waste a lot of time by doing that.
When I draw, I am usually sitting down on a desk, and half way through the drawing I get bored and just sit there for a while, not doing anything.
I get distracted a lot when I study. BecYse I try to memorize stuff without looking at the actual thing I'm learning the stuff from, I have to look away and try to think about that thing. When I do thy, I get lost sometimes because I often start to think about other stuff. I start thinking about anything else, and then I get bored. I start forgetting what I study and it all goes bad. Even small things such as a pen are distracting. I start playing with the pen as throwing it in the air, and that takes time. That time is wasted.
I always get distracted when I do things daily. I procrastinate a lot and I want to stop doing it. I need to manage my time better.

2 comments:

  1. i responded~
    http://loveyourchaosx.blogspot.com/
    -cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you Marco, :P I get distracted easily as well, except I get distracted by a specific person. I think that I should just turn my phone off when I need to focus, just like you should turn your iPod Touch off when you need to also. :P

    ReplyDelete